Texas Interdisciplinary Addiction Institute
July 29 - July 31, 2018 / San Antonio, TX
The Texas Society of Addiction Medicine will host the 2018 Texas Interdisciplinary Addiction Institute (TXIAI) in San Antonio, Texas. As the name indicates, the society has designed TXIAI to provide education to all disciplines working with individuals impacting substance use or addiction.
The Institute will provide clinically practical and up-to-date substance use related training, applicable across general medical as well as addiction specialty practices.
Continuing education credit for multiple disciplines will be provided for this event.
The following professionals are invited to attend:
- Behavioral Health Specialists
- Chemical Dependency Counselors
- Community Health Workers
- Doctors / Physicians
- Law Enforcement Personnel
- Marriage & Family Therapists
- Medical Directors
- Peer Specialists
- Physican Assistants
- Prevention Specialists
- Private Practice Therapists
- Professional Counselors
- Program Directors
- School Teachers and Counselors
- Social Workers
- Substance Prevention Coordinators
- Wellness Directors
- Youth Engagement Specialists